Re: gold key for edt mode

Hi,

I am running xjed on a linux platform and I do not have precompiled
files. That is why I commented this line as "%# stop".

        Thei.

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006, Marko Mahnic wrote:

Thei Wijnen wrote:
Hi Marko,

I tried x-keydefs.sl and started xjed (on a putty terminal
connected to linux and xjed runns on my windows computer.
Starting however fails on the lines:
#ifdef IBMPC_SYSTEM
# stop                 <----------------
#endif

I commented that line (%# stop) and only now it works!
What is the purpose of the that line ?

AFAIK it stops loading (compiling) the slang file.
It sould stop compiling only when you are runing jed on
DOS/Windows platform (#ifdef IBMPC_SYSTEM).

It might cause problems when x-keydefs.sl is precompiled into
x-keydefs.slc on one platform (wjed) and then used on another
(xjed). If you do not have x-keydefs.slc in your lib directory
then I must say I do not understand why it does not work.

Marko