Re: [slang-users] Curious behaviour with SLsmg_set_color and SLsmg_write_string

On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 05:25:59PM -0500, John E. Davis wrote:
> Remko van der Vossen <wich@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >>       script /tmp/xterm.log
> >>       /path/to/your/slsmg/code
> >>         (press the EXACT same keys as above, then quit)
> >>       exit
> >
> > script doesn't work inside of screen, it quits immediately.
>
> My mistake.  I meant before starting screen, i.e.,
>
>        script /tmp/xterm.log
>        screen
>        /path/to/your/slsmg/code
>          (press the EXACT same keys as above, then quit)
>        exit  (screen)
>        exit  (script)

Well, you can't test if screen is messing it up if you want test what's
coming out of the test program running inside the screen. You would need
to compare both the output of the program within screen and contained in
screen.

> > But ayways, it doesn't matter anymore for me, I will not be using slang
> > after all. I just noticed slang is GPL not LGPL and as I want to license
> > my code 2-BSD, that is a no go.
>
> Good luck,

Thanks.

Remko van der Vossen.