Re: [slang-users] Curious behaviour with SLsmg_set_color and SLsmg_write_string

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 16:19:48 +0100, Remko van der Vossen <wich@xxxxxxxx> said:
>> slang version is 2.1.3
>> xterminal is mlterm version 2.9.3
>> LANG is set to ja_JP.UTF-8
>> glibc version 2.4
>
>It seems to be a problem in combination with glibc, when I try the same
>binary on a different system with the same versions of slang and mlterm
>and the same LANG but glibc version 2.6.1 the problem does not occur.
>
>Now the question is if this is a bug purely in glibc or does slang do
>something that doesn't agree with glibc 2.4. Does slang support glibc
>2.4?

I have not heard of any slang-related issues with glibc 2.4.  Did you
compile slang for glibc 2.4?  Does the problem occur if you use xterm?
Does a C version of you code show the same problems?  How do the
smgtest and pager programs distributed in the slang/demo directory
perform?