Re: [jed-users] setting programming style

Frank v Waveren <fvw@xxxxxx> wrote:
>filenames things get saved to and such. I'd be much more comfortable
>with having a whitelist, there aren't _that_ many things that have to
>be changeable from the file are there?

I would not want to make the decision about what should and should not
be set allowed.  Whenever I have tried to make such decisions in the
past, I have been wrong.  I think that a reasonable compromise would
be to make the setting of variables conditional as I have done with
"eval".