Re: Re: RE: Ignore_Beep doesn't

On Sat, 30 Mar 2002 09:31:05 +0100 wrote ks <klaus.schmid@xxxxxx>:

> [...]

This is basically a more concise (and faster) but less configurable
way of what my library initialization module make_ini.sl from the
jed-modes-repository does. A brand new version is at

http://jedmodes.sourceforge.net/mode/make_ini/0.9/download/make_ini.sl

> This would help a lot: dependencies, loading overhead, availability.
> Only a small drawback IMHO: adding and removing a file in the user
> script library would require to push on the autoload update script
> by hand.

This is the automation vs. efficiency and user-control issue. If issuing an
update command after each change is too cumbersome, you could make the
updating a regular task (a chron job under unix). (and if it is needed quite
often from inside jed, a keybinding and a menu topic might help).

Guenter

--
G.Milde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx