Re: [jed-users] Using jed with par

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 10:47:25AM +0200, Martin Klaiber wrote:

> BTW: Is it right to say in english: "... as par does"? Or
> should it be: "... as par has"? Or just: "... as par"? Or
> something else?

I am no grammarian, Lord Knows, but my vote would be for simply
"as par." I err, for the most part, on the side of fewer words
if possible.

I must say I am a tad disappointed in our assembled faithful
(aka 'list subscribers') for ignoring your request for help with
the English usage matter!

--
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is