Re: [jed-users] Is jed-users still active?

John,

It's okay. I don't have to do much over there. I just won't ever work at any place which wants me to use some form of Gicky Gnasty Gnome with its pathetic excuse for a terminal.

Thanks again,
Roland

On 01/24/2015 11:21 AM, John E. Davis wrote:
Roland Hughes <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mint17 KDE the following .jedrc gets the bulk of CUA navigation for
both Konsole and Yakuake.

require ("keydefs");
%require ("emacs");
For CUA bindinfs, use "cua" instead of emacs.

I could make nothing work in the Gicky Gnasty Gnome world. Attempting to
use "\e0F" or "\e0H" (the values returned by keycode experiment)
yielded some kind of missmatched keys error.  Actually the terminal
You got this error because ESC-0 is already bound to a function
(digit_arg).  You should be able to safely rebind it:

    unsetkey ("\e0");
    setkey ("beg_of_buffer", "\e0H");
    setkey ("end_of_buffer", "\e0F");

Good luck,