[jed-users] Is jed-users still active?

The last post I received was on Oct. 25 2014.  I went to John's site and
the last message in the archive agreed with that.

I suffered a catastrophic software system failure and lost all of my
files from my home ubuntu box, including my most recent .jedrc.  I have
installed a new boot disk and loaded ubuntu 14.04.1 with Jed 0.99.19U
and am trying to get it configured the way I am used to.  I came
to jed from jove rather than emacs and had a few mods that I made to
keybindings so I could more easily go back and forth.  I have been able
to get most of the setkey statements working the way I want, but I can't
remember or figure out how to bind "\er" to a function that does global
search and replace. I was able to

   setkey("query_replace_match",     "\eq");

to get a query and replace, but I have done "help apropos" on replace and
none of the functions or commands that are reported seem to have the
desired behavior.  For example    setkey("replace",     "\er");

causes "Stack Underflow Error" when I try the key combination, which I
suspect means it is a low-level function that needs to be called by a
slang routine.  When I try "re_replace" I am told it is undefined.
cua_replace_cmd works but is a query replace function, as is
replace_cmd.

Is there already a straight global replace command that I am missing?
I did do '...jed/lib$ grep global *.sl|grep replace' and did not find
anything.

If there is not I guess I will try to write one.

--
  R.Stewart(Stew) Ellis,Prof.Appl.Socl.Informatics  Kettering University/
  Liberal Studies Dept. ellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  ()    ___________________