Re: Trouble with mail_mode (email.sl et al.)

On Mon, Jun 29 2009, at 11:42:38 +0200, Jens Wahnes wrote:

> However, the other problem I mentioned before remains: Even if I start
> wjed with "-f mail_mode", mail_mode is not activated (quotes are the
> same color as other text).  I have to do Esc x mail_mode to activate it
> every time.

That seems to have something to do with the file name.  The files I'm
using have got an .txt extension, and in this case, text mode is
automatically selected instead of mail mode.  The code responsible for
selecting the proper mode in site.sl seems quite complicated to me.  Is
there an easy way to override this mode selection for certain files?

Jens