Re: How do I set up a template?

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008, Duke Normandin wrote:

Thank you very much. That's far more than what I had wished for. Somebody
already pointed me to that mode, but it was fun, and instructive, to see how
one could reinvent the wheel.

Michele

Sounds a lot like an unreformed Perl programmer to me! ;)

LOL! Indeed... Actually I'm so *lazy* as opposed to not enough *impatient* and... (what's the adjective of *hubris*, if any?) That ATM I've just set up *one* of the (basically) three systems I regularly use, with the half-hacked-away template "mechanism" I concocted up the other day mixing JED's code with Mark Olesen's. As time permits, I'll upgrade all three to templates.sl, but I'm not sure when I will actually be able to also *study* it, if ever... :(

Michele
--
I believe that Kurt Gödel, in a corollary to his famous theorem, also
showed that "Any Perl 6 list is either indefinitive or incomplete".