Re: How do I set up a template?

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008, G. Milde wrote:

I presume that positioning the cursor at a given position specified e.g.
by a language specific comment would be difficult enough in terms of
amount of code for one to consider the gain not worth the effort, right?

No. templates.sl from jedmodes.sf.net has this already and a lot more:

Thank you very much. That's far more than what I had wished for. Somebody already pointed me to that mode, but it was fun, and instructive, to see how one could reinvent the wheel.

Michele
--
Remember that amateurs built Noah's Ark.
Professionals built the Titanic.