RE: How do I set up a template?

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008, Olesen, Mark wrote:

   if (file_status(file) == 1)
   {
       bob();
       () = insert_file(file);

I presume that positioning the cursor at a given position specified e.g. by a language specific comment would be difficult enough in terms of amount of code for one to consider the gain not worth the effort, right?

Alternatively... now that I think of it... Would it be difficult to interpret a single integer number on the LAST line of the inserted file as a line number to position the cursor to, and then to delete that line, if present, and ignore it altogether otherwise?

Michele
--
plus a hard copy of PERL by Example.  Sold for $99.95 new, minimum bid is
Any training course that spells Perl in ALL CAPS isn't worth $.99.