flyspell does work with JLM (Jörg's LaTeX mode)

Hi,

I have installed the latest JLM  mode from CTAN on my ubuntu 7.10
machine. Generally I am very happy with it, it is really useful.

I do have one problem though: I cannot get flyspell to work with it
though it works, for example, in the text mode.
When I edit a LaTeX document, I see the "(LaTeX fly)" writing on the
lower bar - which means, I guess,  that it is working. Nevertheless, I
don't get any highlighting of errors whenever I type them.

Also when I restart flysepll manually by typing M-x, followed by
flyspell_mode command - I get the same effect: no error highlighting.

Does anybody know why is it and what is the solution ?

I have installed JLM just like the manual says. flyspell comes from
the jed-extra package of ubuntu 7.10 .
I activate flyspell in the jed.rc file in the
after_latex_load_hook(mode) funtion using the command flyspell_mode;

Thanks in advance,
Itai.