Re: flyspell does work with JLM (Jörg's LaTeX mode)

Hallo Itai,

"Itai Arad" <itaitay@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have installed the latest JLM  mode from CTAN on my ubuntu 7.10
> machine. Generally I am very happy with it, it is really useful.

Good to hear.

> I do have one problem though: I cannot get flyspell to work with it
> though it works, for example, in the text mode.

Text mode uses the old highlighting while JLM uses DFA highlighting.
IIRC, flyspell doesn't work with DFA highlighting—IMO, it can't.

> I activate flyspell in the jed.rc file in the
> after_latex_load_hook(mode) funtion using the command flyspell_mode;

This is not what after_latex_load_hook() is for. You should use
latex_mode_hook(). after_latex_load_hook() is run once after the file
latex.sl is loaded. But you need to call flyspell_mode() everytime the
latex mode for a file is set; this is latex_mode_hook(). But as said
above, this should not work.

Bye, Jörg.
--
Erfahrung heißt gar nichts. Man kann seine Sache auch 35 Jahre schlecht
machen.