Re: ncurses support for Jed

On  4.05.07, - Tong - wrote:
> On Fri, 04 May 2007 17:41:43 -0400, John E. Davis wrote:

> Actually, I don't need much advanced mouse features, at minimum, click
> and the cursor will follow will satisfy most of my mouse requirements.
> Anyone can help me with troubleshooting the mouse?

Did you already try xjed?

It's my favourite "flavour" of jed, uses the same configuration files,
has a similar look and feel (almost the same as "plain" jed but with some
additional features) and has a good "mouse handling".  I use it with my
own mouse-mode so it is more compatible to other apps on my Desktop
(jedmodes.sf.net/mode/cuamouse/). The only problem I have is, that text
marked in xjed will not insert into QT application (e.g. LyX-qt).