Re: ncurses support for Jed

On Fri, 04 May 2007 17:41:43 -0400, John E. Davis wrote:

> As far as mouse support goes, jed supports GPM on the linux console
> and the xterm mouse protocol when run inside an xterm.  What terminal
> are you using where you are lacking mouse support?

Just plain xterm:

$ env | grep -i term
TERM=xterm
XTERM_SHELL=/bin/bash
XTERM_VERSION=XTerm(222)

This is a vanilla Debian Etch box.

Actually, I don't need much advanced mouse features, at minimum, click and the
cursor will follow will satisfy most of my mouse requirements. Anyone can
help me with troubleshooting the mouse?

Thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)