Re: Re: keydefs and edt

Hi Marko,

I chose to add the keypad keys to keydefs.sl because this file
is in the standard distribution.
By the way, I changed the names of the "comma" key into "separator"
and "period" into "decimal" in order to be compatible with the
names used e.g. in xkeys.c  (as also in x-keydefs).

Please pick up the new keydefs.sl and edt.sl files from my webpage!

Thei.