keydefs and edt

Hi John and JED users,

Once more I did some work on keydefs.sl to define platform independant
symbolic keynames for the keypad keys and than used these
in edt.sl.  That allows me to use the same edt.sl on both Windows
and Linux. This time I tried to limit the changes to a minimum
so I hope it can be given an okay for the new distribution !
The files (keydefs.sl edt.sl and edt.hlp) are on my webpage
( www.hef.ru.nl/~thei/JED/ )

I would also like to add the same smart scroll feature to EDT
that I reported in a mail earlier. edt.sl already has some
cursor movements with smart scroll, but it is not working
on all cursor movements. I am willing to add these (like in wmark)
but I prefer to wait for comments on the above before making
this step.

Regards,
         Thei.