Re: keydefs and edt

Thei Wijnen wrote:
Hi John and JED users,

Once more I did some work on keydefs.sl to define platform independant
symbolic keynames for the keypad keys and than used these
in edt.sl.  That allows me to use the same edt.sl on both Windows
and Linux. This time I tried to limit the changes to a minimum
so I hope it can be given an okay for the new distribution !
The files (keydefs.sl edt.sl and edt.hlp) are on my webpage
( www.hef.ru.nl/~thei/JED/ )

I thihk it would be better to use x-keydefs.sl instead of adding
KP keys to keydefs.sl. x-keydefs.sl should be included into
the standard library and in edt.sl
  require("x-keydefs")
instead of
  require("keydefs").