Re: x-keydefs.sl

G. Milde <g.milde@xxxxxx> wrote:
>configurable which key is used as Gold on a standard PC keyboard. Maybe
>something like
>
>  custom_variable("Key_Gold", "Key_Num_Lock");
>
>in edt.sl could offer simple configurability.

I think that this is a good compromise.  To this end, I modified
edt.sl so that you can specify the Gold key in your jedrc file:

   %
   require ("keydefs");
   variable Key_Gold = Key_F7;   % This must occur before edt is loaded.
   require ("edt");

It also works around the showkey issue.  Please let me know if this is
an improvment.  Instead of appending it here, you can grab it from
<http://www.jedsoft.org/test/edt.sl>.

Thanks, --John