Re: Jed problem(s) fixed... issues resolved...

Good morning, Günter

On Monday 09 January 2006 08:40 am, G. Milde wrote:

> get_word() (from http://jedmodes.sf.net/txtutils/) will return the word at
> point (or a visible region) as string.

I already have txtutils in Jed $HOME.

> > For example, sending dict -d moby-thesaurus <word> activates just the
> > thesaurus, which returns synonyms for the highlighted word, and waits for
> > a keystroke to end. How difficult would it be to put that in an expanding
> > buffer, for when there are hundreds of synonyms? <evil grin>
>
> For a start, you could give a try to
>
> variable thesaurus_cmd = "dict -d moby-thesaurus ";
> shell_command() % (cmd=thesaurus+get_word(), output_handling=0);
>
> with shell_command() from http://jedmodes.sf.net/ishell/

Oops. I follow the link and get a 404 /file not found.

An error has been encountered in accessing this page.

1. Server: jedmodes.sourceforge.net
2. URL path: /ishell/
3. Error notes: File does not exist:
/home/groups/j/je/jedmodes/htdocs/ishell/
4. Error type: 404

Dave
--
Dave Laird (Dave@xxxxxxxxxx)
The Used Kharma Lot / The Phoenix Project

An automatic & random fortune For the Minute from Unix fortunes:
A city is a large community where people are lonesome together
		-- Herbert Prochnow