RE: Installer for WJED available

Well, not a big problem for me. I will carry this patch with me for a little
more time.
In the latest snapshot you already merged most of my patches, so a very few
are out at the moment:

- wjed-vc-icon.diff: Add icon to wjed.exe [This is a crude hack, so I
haven't pushed it]
- jed-compile-with-slang2-r5.diff: This is the one quoted above by John.
- wjed-use-text-menus.diff: By default disable windows native menus, and use
text menus instead. I'm still trying to push this one... I'm resending this
patch, as it seems that it did not reach the list.
- slang-slsh-win-library-path.diff: This uses the same method used by wjed
to set JED_ROOT (looking at the full executable path), to set the slsh
library path, as explained in
http://www.ruptured-duck.com/jed-users/msg00552.html (where you can also
find the patch).

Tonight I'll put a new installer on my page
(http://www.paneura.com/~dino/wjed.html), featuring Jed B0.99-17.70 and
Slang 2 prerelease 5.

Thanks,
							Dino