RE: new development snapshot available

Well, I see that you merged most of my patches. Thanks!

> 66. lib/cua.sl: Use delete_char_cmd instead of delete_cmd (SANGOID DINO).

I still think that Günter may want to comment on this. After looking at his
cuamisc.sl on jedmodes, I see that there is a delete_cmd() function. It is
different form delete_char_cmd() because is region-aware: if you have a
region marked, delete_cmd() will remove the entire region, instead of one
character, to behave much more like cua.
Now I see also that F3 key is bound to repeat_search(), but also this
function is missing from cuamisc.sl (while present in Günter's version).

Later,
						Dino