Re: Where is flyspell?

On 29.11.04, Dave Kuhlman wrote:

> Well, here is at least one more Jed-the-word-processor user.  I do
> almost all my word processing by writing ReStructuredText in Jed,
> then passing it through Docutils (http://docutils.sourceforge.net/)
> to produce HTML.  Jed's word wrapping and reformatting are
> especially valuable to me.

I am glad to hear from another ReStructuredText writer using jed. Maybe you
are interested in my just finished rst mode
(http://jedmodes.sf.net/mode/rst). It is not finished yet but works for me,
so I would like to hear suggestions and bug reports.

BTW: there are also two other new modes at jedmodes:

http://jedmodes.sf.net/mode/jedmodes/  (utilities for Jedmodes contributors)
http://jedmodes.sf.net/mode/templates/ (yet another template mode)

Both of them are not very much tested yet. Comments welcome.

G.Milde web.de