Re: Where is flyspell?

On 27.11.04, Paul Boekholt wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 07:22:31 -0800, Dave Laird <dlaird@xxxxxxxxxx> said:
> > In looking in various places, I have been unable to find the latest
> > version of flyspell.

> After jedmodes.sf.net was shut down, a site was set up at
> http://jedscripts.freelinuxhost.com.
> Then jedmodes was restored, and Guenter moved the files from the
> webspace into the Sourceforge CVS repository, and then that went down
> and he moved them back into the webspace again.

However, I was too enthusiastic by saying Jedmodes is "fully functional
again". There is a problem remaining regarding the listing of source
files, as there is no means to list the content of a directory in the
sourceforge CVS in an easily machine-readable form. From the
Changelog:

  2004-11-23
     Update of mode-index.php and parse-dcdata.php to use ViewCVS for an
     URL for sources in CVS. Sources in the webspace are no longer
     automatically listed. You have to declare the source(s) in the
     dcdata.txt file. A source URI of cvs:modesource.sl translates to a
     ViewCVS download URL.

  2004-11-25

     Workaround for broken CVS: placed a working copy in the webspace and
     adapted link translation in parse-dcdata.php

However, as the sources are (at least temporarily) in the webspace
again, I can also again make an automatic guess. I just changed the
default "source" value, so it again provides links to all files in
the source directory.

> - At
>
>   jedmodes.sf.net/mode/ispell
>
>   I only see a link to ispell.sl

It now has links to

  flyspell.sl ispell.otl ispell.sl ispell_common.sl ispell_init.sl
  look.sl vispell.sl

G.Milde web.de