Re: Where is flyspell?

On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 03:09:13AM -0800, Dave Laird wrote:

[snip]

> Thank you one and all for the help. As one of perhaps a few people who use
> Jed like a *true* word processor, rather than a text editor, I really
> needed for flyspell to work again when I transferred to a different
> workstation. Thanks to your efforts, I am once again up and running under
> KDE and flyspell flies like an eagle. I can hardly wait for the newest
> Slang to reach my incredibly low level of technology so I can see what
> else it offers. Again, thanks to everyone for all your efforts over the
> years. It makes my life as a writer much simpler, it really does.

Well, here is at least one more Jed-the-word-processor user.  I do
almost all my word processing by writing ReStructuredText in Jed,
then passing it through Docutils (http://docutils.sourceforge.net/)
to produce HTML.  Jed's word wrapping and reformatting are
especially valuable to me.

Oh, and I write code in Jed, too.

Another, Dave

> Dave