Re: When a new version of JED will be released?

Hi,

There has been some discussion about new features in the
isearch command in the last few days. I have another
suggestion that seems usefull to me:
 Can you make the isearch command such that it also
 terminates searching when you type a cursor key ?

This seems a logical way of terminating a search:
 look for a certain string and then move to the place you really
 wanted to go...

A second request is that I often use keymacros to edit tables,
however I often run out of macro-buffer space when doing a
lot of cursor movements. Can the buffer be doubled in size ?

Regards,
         Thei.