Re: Colors and modes and stuff

> For the color scheme, you can do somethign like

Thank you both very much for your help, muttmail mode works like a
charm and colors are now much closer to my taste, in think I'm slowly
getting in to this jed thingy.
Can't resist the temptation be an arrogant bastard and provide a
screenshot. :)
http://img49.exs.cx/img49/6573/jedshot.jpg

My next big thing is propably to make lout mode to work, as it now (on
Debian testing) complains about missing acompile.sl (acompile.slc
instead exists).
The mode haven't seem to be updated since 0.2b which was released on
2002, so let's see how it works (or doesn't), perhaps I add (or at
least try to) hotkeys for compiling source to pdf and to view it with
xpdf, if it already doesn't have those.
Propably goes to color editing too, most of the modes seem to have
*way* too bright color definitions for my taste.

Hmm... Still have to adjust the muttmail a little bit. Change that
annoying brightred to brightwhite and stuff.