Re: [: JMR problem]

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 15:56:44 +0100, g.milde@xxxxxx said:
> Warning: fopen("/last/index.xml", "r") - No such file or directory in
> /home/groups/j/je/jedmodes/htdocs/mode/xml-parser.php on line 332
> Could not open XML input file /last/index.xml
It seems the directories don't have the 'x' bits set - maybe that's
the cause.

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:02:05 +0100, Günter Milde <g.milde@xxxxxx> said:
>   * minimalistic design:
How about no design at all? There is a JED Wiki, and most modes already
have a location on the internet, so all that's needed is a list of links.
That way everyone can contribute links to his/her own modes and keep the
actual mode on his/her own server, no need for a maintainer and no need
for shell accounts.

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 05:55:20 -0800, Dave Laird <dlaird@xxxxxxxxxx> said:
> How hard would it be to rewrite flyspell to where it works with aspell?
It doesn't work now? Have you set Ispell_Program_Name to "aspell"? I just
tried, it seems to work. Hmm, I just noticed that "!" doesn't set terse
mode in aspell, I thought it was supposed to be a drop-in replacement for
ispell? Anyway, the next version of the ispell modes will hopefully be
uploaded this week (I don't care if the update script works or not), as
well as a new mailmode with flyspell support.

> Without being offensive, would anyone be interested in documentation
> for how to set up Jed as a good stand-alone word processor?
Sure, write a page in the JED Wiki.