[: JMR problem]

Dear Jedies,

[ Francesc, I put the problem here, as I remember you tried to pass
on the JMR maintenance but I am unsure about the actual outcome. ]

Recently I got a mail about some of my modes at JMR (jedmodes.sf.net) not
accessible. While working on this, I stumbled accross a problem too hard for
me to tackle. After updating the cuamark mode, the relevant script failed
and produced as jedmodes.sf.net/mode/cuamark/last/index.php only a

Warning: fopen("/last/index.xml", "r") - No such file or directory in
/home/groups/j/je/jedmodes/htdocs/mode/xml-parser.php on line 332
Could not open XML input file /last/index.xml

(The mode is still available as
  jedmodes.sf.net/mode/cuamark/last/download/cuamark.sl
)

Did anyone else experience this kind of problem?

There was a disk failure at sourceforge and the JMR had to be restored from
backup copies. File ownership was changed to "dummy.jedmodes". I could solve
this, but the above problem remains.