Re: po_mode for review.

Morten Bo Johansen <mojo@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

GM>> After closing the po-buffer, some po-functionality remained
GM>> (questions whether to save headers...) when closing jed.

MBJ> Thanks for pointing it out. I had this line in the po_mode
MBJ> definition:

MBJ>   add_to_hook ("_jed_save_buffer_before_hooks", &set_date_on_exit);

MBJ> where 'set_date_on_exit' first called a function that checked if
MBJ> a po-header is present and then prompts the user if the revision
MBJ> date should be set. I thought that it would only be called while
MBJ> in po_mode but apparently not so. What should I do attain that?

It seems there is more than one way. The way I have done it is
to check the mode and only execute 'set_date_on_exit' if it is
in po_mode. Not sure if this is the most elegant way.

I was told off-list about the potential stack overflow problems
of the mode because I had not made functions that returned a
value pop these values again. I believe I have corrected this.
the new version is here:

   http://home.worldonline.dk/mojo/po.sl

Comments are always welcome.

Morten

--
"Life is all memory, except for the one present moment that goes by you
 so quick you hardly catch it going."              (Tennessee Williams)