po_mode for review.

Hi all,

I am hereby submitting a po_mode for Jed. I hope you will have
the time/energy to take a look and test it with the po-file that
I have also attached. I have "tampered" with the latter to take
into account some changes in the format from a standard gettext
generated po-file that could be encountered as there are other
ways of generating po-files.

It would be great to hear your comments both as to what you think
of its general usability/design (mostly modeled after emacs'
po-mode as far as I know it) as to details in the coding that,
being the novice I am, I'm sure could be done more elegant or
robust in several places. If it's not so hopeless that you'll
throw up your hands at the mere sight of it ;) and anyone of you
might take an interest in this mode then there are a few advanced
features that would be nice to have implemented but which are
beyond my capabilities:

- source code context reference: all entries in gettext
  generated po-files contain one or more lines of source
  code reference to the context in which the entries appear.
  It would be nice if the user could open a window and see
  the context for the current entry. I just might be able to
  do that one, but I am not totally sure.

- dictionary look-ups: the ability to look up a translation in
  a user maintained dictionary in some predefined format. This
  would be especially nice to have.

Thanks,

Morten

--
"Fanaticism consists in redoubling your efforts when you have forgotten
 your aim."                                          (George Santayana)