[jed-users] Re: VT100 compatible terminal emulator?

On Mon 2021-07-26 (11:14), Roland Hughes wrote:

> On 7/26/21 10:53 AM, Ulli Horlacher wrote:
>
> > On Mon 2021-07-26 (10:34), Roland Hughes wrote:
> >
> >> Okay, need some explanation of what it is you are __really__ trying to do.
> > I am looking for an alternative for xterm, because its popup menu
> > (Ctrl-Mousebutton) does not work any more and I cannot change the font
> > (size) at runtime.
>
> You don't configure the fonts at launch like I did in my script?

Yes, I do that already. But I want to change it at runtime, too!
You know Blues Brothers: Country AND western!

> okay, I installed xterm on this machine running Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.
>
> The menu with fonts is now tied to Ctrl<Btn2Down> using the dec-u-serve
> script I posted earlier. By button 2 I mean the far right mouse button.

Some time ago it worked for me this way too.
But I probably misconfigured something, because there is no more
action on Ctrl-Mousebutton.
I have spent several hours in debugging but I cannot find what went wrong.
Therefore I am looking for Plan B: another terminal emulator.

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server und Virtualisierung
Rechenzentrum TIK