Re: [slang-users] Problems with modules ...

Thanks, I had the MAin module named appmenu.c
and I had :

SLANG_MODULE ( appmenu )

Following the examples in the SLANG modules, I renamed my appmenu.c
to slangmenu-mdoule.c and changed SLANG_MODULE to

SLANG_MODULE ( slagmenu )

All is well again ...

Anyway, a few weeks ago you posted something about the readline
from slang.

I have a module called datainput that is VERY sophisticated.
Handles insert / replace, hot key to end of field , beginning of field,
and scrolling up to 255 characters on a line.

It also allows hidden, "mapped" (A overlay for what a character in a field
can accept), which means phone numbers, zip codes, and other such interesting
combinations, want it for the readline replacement?

davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Ben Duncan <linux4ms@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, I have installed the 2.1 version and now Am having problems with my SLAG project..

<SNIP>

--
Ben Duncan - Business Network Solutions, Inc. 336 Elton Road Jackson MS, 39212
"Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"