Re: [slang-users] Problems with modules ...

Ben Duncan <linux4ms@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>Ok, I have installed the 2.1 version and now Am having problems with my SLAG
>project..
>
> > slsh menu.sl
>
>Produces the following :
>
>Module /usr/lib/slang/v2/modules/slagmenu-module.so is incompatible with this
>version of S-Lang
>Traceback: import
>./menu.sl:6:<top-level>:Import Error

Does slangmenu-module.c contain a line such as

  SLANG_MODULE(slagmenu);

?  The SLANG_MODULE macro adds version information to the module.
What does

  shell> nm /usr/lib/slang/v2/modules/slagmenu-module.so | grep SLmodule

produce?  If you do not see SLmodule_slagmenu_api_version in the
output of the nm command, then I suspect that you may have compiled
your module against slang-1, or the compiler found the slang-1 slang.h
file.