Re: [slang-users] Paul (or anyone is interested for that matter)

Good luck.

I am doing a wrapper for Sqlite3.  Last time I mentioned this I did not realize
that Sqlite was doing a major renovation of code and concept from 2.x to 3.x.
But I got the basics working.  I should have it posted soon.  Got S-lang 2rc4
yesterday to test with.

BTW how small is their 'small' claim?

--
Joe Robertson