Re: [slang-users] slang 2 - Paul?

RE: SQlite wrapper,

I know I have seen one done somewhere.  It was not on the sqlite site just now
when I checked.  I may have it stashed somewhere.  Even so, using the wrapper
tool on sqlite should be really straightforward.  If anyone needs it quick let
me know,  otherwise its on a low priority burner.

RE: libgdba,
I dunno, I looked at the website very briefly.  Still, my thought is to go with
a standard backend directly and avoid this api.  I mean why use a api with no
gain?  Still its his project, perhaps he wants to learn this api.  Or it has
some benefit when used in Gnome.

--
Joe Robertson
jmrobert5@xxxxxxxxx