Re: [slang-users] Releasing my slang modules/tools/functions

> BTW has anyone gotten the mysql module to compile?

The mysql module should compile just fine. You have to run make slirp
first, then make... I never quite got around to fixing that make file to
something intelligent.

Also, I failed to place my slang_tools.tar.gz online. This includes slbc
(a simple utility to byte compile a .sl file) and slc2c (converts a .slc
file to a C #define statement for inclusion of .slc files directly into
compiled code). These are now on my website and should make compiling
much easier.

http://jeremy.cowgar.com/SLangModules.html

Please let me know if you get it working. I see no reason why it
shouldn't.

Jeremy