[slang-users] Releasing my slang modules/tools/functions

Greetings,

A while ago I was researching embedded languages for a project. It came
down to SLang and Lua. Before decisions were made the project was
canceled. I invested quite a bit of time in making a few necessary
modules for Slang and since then have done nothing with Slang or these
modules. Therefore, I want to release them to the public so they do not
go to waste. They include an interface to the socket library, to mysql,
also to some handy C functions. These are three different modules.

Also, I have what I thought was a handy function or two that I have
placed on my site, as well as a handy text conversion program (record
based) that I wrote in slang. It too is on my site.

You can access my site via:

http://jeremy.cowgar.com/SLangModules.html

I am sorry to release modules like this in the "abandoned" status, but
if you read the bottom of that page it explains things a bit more. I
felt it better to release them in the "abandoned" status then to let
them die silently with no hopes of anyone making use of them.

Please enjoy.

Jeremy Cowgar
http://jeremy.cowgar.com