Re: [slang-users] Strange COLORFGBG feature

* John E. Davis <davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [031114 19:48]:
> >In mutt, if COLORFGBG is not set, it has undesirable effect. Is it a bug
> >in mutt ?
> Probably not.  How do you specify, e.g., the backround color in mutt?
> If you want a transparant color use "default". e.g.,
>    color header blue default

That is what I have done, but colors seems to be chosen randomly. I
browsed groups.google.com and found many people having the same problem.

When mutt is compiled without slang, it works as expected. Slrn works
too.

Nicolas.

--
S'il vous plaît, évitez de m'envoyer des attachements au format Word :
http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.fr.html