[slang-users] Strange COLORFGBG feature

Hello,

I configured my .muttrc to use the color default so that I can see my
term background through mutt. I work nicely with mutt+ncurses, but not
with mutt+slang.

I looked at the slang sources and found a function get_default_colors
which parse the COLORFGBG environment variable.

If I set COLORFGBG to a null string, mutt+slang works as expected.

Why do get_default_colors return -1 if it do not find COLORFGBG or
DEFAULT_COLOR ? Why not return 0 and fill fg_buf and bg_buf with a
"default" default value ?

Nicolas.

--
Microsoft est-il le Grand Satan ?