Re: [jed-users] Double spacing fonts bug in xjed

Hi Itai,

Itai Arad <arad.itai@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> I am using version 0.99.19 that I compiled myself:

> ~> xjed --version
> jed version: 0.99.19/Unix
>  Compiled with GNU C 13.2
> S-Lang version: 2.3.3

I highly recommend that you try a more recent version of jed.  0.99.19
may be the latest officially released version, but it it extremely
old.  Instead I think that you should try the latest development
snapshot from <https://www.jedsoft.org/snapshots/>.

I would like to release a new version of jed but being one of the 2
developers for TEMPO <https://tiny.cc/y6aavz>, I have little time to
create a formal release.  I hope to have more time once TEMPO starts
nominal operations later this fall.