[jed-users] Double spacing fonts bug in xjed

Hi,

I have installed jed on manjaro linux and I am trying to use xjed. However, all the fonts look funny; they appear to occupy to places, where the letter is written in one space and the other space is empty.

For example, if I write ABC, it will appear there as "A B C"

I tried many different fonts using -fn and -fs --- for example,   xjed -fn "mono" -fs 11 --- but while the fonts and sizes change, I always get the same behavior.

Do you know what could have gone wrong? I compiled it with xft support.

Thanks,
Itai.