[jed-users] Problem: undefined reference to `SLang_release_function'

I have a problem like in the title – it's the error that occurs at the
linking stage. I believe that apparently the function had accidentally
dropped out of the libslang.so.2.* file, as grep doesn't return any match,
too (it does for other functions, like SLang_restart).

Could this be fixed? The function is needed for the only safe way of
checking if a function exists before calling it, namely the
SLang_get_function() routine, whose result needs to be released with the
missing function.

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski