Re: [jed-users] Where is jed quick reference source code

You commented out @doc/tm/quickref.tm from jed.lis line 66 about 15
years ago and there is no quickref.tm file in the directory.
I don't know why but, because I found a typo in the jed quick
reference guide, i just wanted to fix it.

https://www.guidogonzato.it/jed/jed-quickref.pdf
1.8 Extending the Jed Library
Color_Sheme_Path = Jed_Home_Library + "/colors/" + Color_Sheme_Path;

should be
Color_Sheme_Path = Jed_Home_Library + "/colors/," + Color_Sheme_Path;

comma (,)

Thanks,
Jeremy