Re: [jed-users] Problems with shell.sl on OS X

I'm using the version installed by homebrew (which is 0.99.19)
(https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core/blob/8427b5a5c69a07d3815ae98278f62824e7642b59/Formula/jed.rb#L4)

jed version: 0.99.19/Unix
 Compiled with GNU C 4.2
S-Lang version: 2.3.1a

(That information is slightly wrong though, OS X ships clang as gcc).

I also tested it with the latest 0.99.20 cloned from the git
repository ... still hangs

If I redirect stdin in the command then there's no problem (e.g.
`0</dev/null cat`) ...

How do you use run commands under jed using ashell? I'm not sure how
SLang commands get surfaced as M-x able things inside jed.

Best,
Gregory