[jed-users] Suggestion for the replace-function

Hello,

currently I am editing a large amount of text with scribal errors.
Many errors are similar, so I often use the replace-function.

Unfortunately it stops at the end of the document and I manually
have to scroll back to the point where I started.

The search-function of jed has the nice feature to return to the
passage in the text where it was called after reaching the end of
the document.

It would be nice (IMHO) if the replace-function would do the same.

Can someone tell me, which changes I have to make in jed's libs to
get this behaviour?

Or is there a newer version out with this feature?

My version:

| jed version: pre0.99.20-62/Unix
|  Compiled with GNU C 4.4
| S-Lang version: 2.3.0
| *** Compiled against S-Lang 20202 but linked to 20300
|
| jed compile-time options:
|  +LINE_ATTRIBUTES +BUFFER_LOCAL_VARS +SAVE_NARROW +TTY_MENUS
|  +EMACS_LOCKING +MULTICLICK +SUBPROCESSES +DFA_SYNTAX +ABBREVS
|  +COLOR_COLUMNS +LINE_MARKS -GPM_MOUSE +IMPORT
|
| Using JED_ROOT=/usr/local/jed

Thank you very much!
Martin