Re: [jed-users] Suggestion for the replace-function

Hello Martin,

assuming that you use the emacs keybinding Alt + % (or ESC, %),
you probably need something like this in your ~/.jedrc:
> unsetkey("\e%");
> setkey("push_spot;replace_cmd;pop_spot", "\e%");

Although I have to admit that I'm never sure about the difference
between setkey and definekey, I found the following to work for me
at runtime (pasted as an S-Lang command, i.e., via Alt + Shift + X
[or ESC, Shift + X] or menu System -> S-Lang Command), too:
> definekey("push_spot;replace_cmd;pop_spot", "\e%", what_keymap);

Schöne Grüße,

Manfred