Re: [Jed-users-l] zz xx

Hello Facundo,

You are saying:

-   the zz clipboard is not required under X11
-   it does not work between X11 and text console
-   it has a different concept

It is this different concept I cannot grasp. Text console applications
can usually copy to disk files or read from disk files without giving
them a special name - which apparently is all zz does.

By the way, the TIOCLINUX ioctl (manpage console_ioctl) can copy and
read from a (text console) kernel managed clipboard. In years, I have
not found any applications that use it.

Thanks

frank