Re: [Jed-users-l] .jedrc woes

Mike McClain <mike.junk@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>     As I said earlier '^BS' is tied to "c_mark_function" which is in

I am a bit confused about the key sequence that you want to use.  In
an earlier email, you said:

  > setkey("yp_bkill_word",         "\e^H");        %   ^BS
  >Your keyboard may not be mapped the same because I've set mine
  >up using 'loadkeys' to make bash's readline editing functions
  >work like I want they to.

Are you saying that you modified the kernel keyboard translation
tables to make the sequence "Ctrl-B S" generate "ESC Ctrl-H"?
You can see what key sequences jed sees by running it via:

  jed -l keycode -f keycode

Also, in the *scratch* buffer, what does the menu entry
"Help->Describe Key Bindings" report?

The autoloaded functions do not affect keybindings, unless the file
that gets loaded explicitely calls a setkey command.

Thanks,
-John